Welcome to Veteran's of Modern Warfare! We're Glad You're Here!!
- The IRS called last week to tell us that they were not considering our request for Group Exemption. They are not denying it. They just aren't considering it. They are returning our payment, but they are not returning our paperwork, nor are they making a judgement. They aren't doing anything.… Read More
- The War Related Illness and Injury Study Center (WRIISC) is a National VA Post-Deployment Health Resource. The WRIISC’s focus on the post deployment health concerns of Veterans and their unique health care needs. The WRIISCs develop and provide post-deployment health expertise to Veterans and their health care providers through clinical… Read More
- The VMW Membership system was built on ACCESS 2007 Architecture. We have been struggling to keep this upgraded. Off and on the system has been down for some time. Membership processing has been delayed. If you have had a membership application that has not been answered email Rick Rogers at… Read More
- Media Advisory For Immediate Release Dec. 10, 2013 Media Contact: Curt Cashour (202) 225-3527 HVAC, HSBC to Examine Serious Federal Contracting Concerns WASHINGTON, D.C.— On Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. in room 334 of the Cannon House Office Building, the Subcommittee on Oversight & Investigations will hold a… Read More
- The web page could have a lot of data posted on it. I have tons of material and get new material every day. I need a webmaster to post this material. I could be the webmaster, but then I wouldn't have time to be the Treasurer, or run the membership… Read More
- Kathy Marschman - Our New President Read More
- VOW to Hire Heroes Act of 2011 – GI Bill for Unemployed Veterans Age 35-60 If you are an unemployed military veteran, you may be eligible for a new GI Bill / career training program: the VOW to Hire Heroes Act of 2011 was created to help veterans gain marketable skills to… Read More
- VA Accidentally Releases Vets' Personal Info January 21, 2012 Stars and Stripes|by Leo Shane III WASHINGTON -- More than 2,200 veterans had their personal information accidentally posted on the genealogy website Ancestry.com last year, a move that could potentially expose them to identify theft crimes. Officials from the Department of Veterans… Read More
- Veteran’s Disability Benefits Under Attack Again! by Jere Beery Courtesy of Veterans Today New garnishment policy enacted by the US Department of Treasury. Below is the explanation of the new policy enacted by the US Department of the Treasury. This legislation misses the mark on current federal garnishment protection under… Read More
- Please download and hand out our newsletters! February 2011 July 2011 November 2011 Don't have a Facebook account? Join now by clicking http://www.facebook.com Already have a Facebook account? Join VMW's Facebook page now by clicking HERE Share Read More
- For issues, e-mail specifics to our IT Manager, such as:
- Which browser were you using? Which version (this can typically be found under "Help" >> "About..." for the browser)?
- Which buttons, links, etc. were pushed just before/when the error came up?
- What did the error say? If there are any technical phrases, go ahead and put those into the e-mail if you can. Or attach a screenshot of the error.
- What date and time did the error occur?
- In which country are you located?
If you are interested in contacting our IT Manager, Brian Dorgan, for your IT needs, please visit his website at: www.SumTechBusinessSolutions.com
"I want to help businesses succeed. Contact SumTech Business Solutions if you need work done with databases, custom web applications, and other website needs." ~Brian Dorgan, VMW IT Manager and Owner, SumTechBusinessSolutions
Please contact our VMW Webmasters
Jeremy served as an infantryman in Iraq in 2004 with the 1/120th INF of the NC National Guard. Upon completion of his tour, he continued his education at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington where he graduated with a degree in Business Administration: Information Systems and Finance in May of 2007. Jeremy was medically discharged from the guard in November of 2006 . He is the Vice-President of his local VMW chapter. He currently resides in Wilmington, NC with his wife Emily.