Welcome to Veteran's of Modern Warfare! We're Glad You're Here!!
- HVAC-Dems Expand Education Opportunity Beyond What Administration Proposed Representative Mike Michaud (ME-02), Ranking Member of the House Veterans Affairs Committee, applauded the efforts of two Democratic committee members for introducing legislation that will extend the Veterans Rehabilitation Assistance Program (VRAP) for six months, and allows more veterans to take advantage… Read More
- The War Related Illness and Injury Study Center (WRIISC) is a National VA Post-Deployment Health Resource. The WRIISC’s focus on the post deployment health concerns of Veterans and their unique health care needs. The WRIISCs develop and provide post-deployment health expertise to Veterans and their health care providers through clinical… Read More
- Kathy Marschman - Our New President Read More
- VOW to Hire Heroes Act of 2011 – GI Bill for Unemployed Veterans Age 35-60 If you are an unemployed military veteran, you may be eligible for a new GI Bill / career training program: the VOW to Hire Heroes Act of 2011 was created to help veterans gain marketable skills to… Read More
- VA Accidentally Releases Vets' Personal Info January 21, 2012 Stars and Stripes|by Leo Shane III WASHINGTON -- More than 2,200 veterans had their personal information accidentally posted on the genealogy website Ancestry.com last year, a move that could potentially expose them to identify theft crimes. Officials from the Department of Veterans… Read More
- Veteran’s Disability Benefits Under Attack Again! by Jere Beery Courtesy of Veterans Today New garnishment policy enacted by the US Department of Treasury. Below is the explanation of the new policy enacted by the US Department of the Treasury. This legislation misses the mark on current federal garnishment protection under… Read More
- Please download and hand out our newsletters! February 2011 July 2011 November 2011 Don't have a Facebook account? Join now by clicking http://www.facebook.com Already have a Facebook account? Join VMW's Facebook page now by clicking HERE Share Read More
- Veterans Day Honors Service, Sacrifice By Jim Garamone American Forces Press Service WASHINGTON, Nov. 9, 2011 – Until the 1960s, veterans groups used the red poppy as the symbol of Veterans Day. In Great Britain, it still is. The symbol comes from a poem, “In Flanders Fields,” written by Canadian doctor… Read More
- August 31, 2011 Courtesy of VA.gov Over $2.2 Billion in Retroactive Agent Orange Benefits Paid to 89,000 Vietnam Veterans and Survivors for Presumptive Conditions WASHINGTON – Secretary of Veterans Affairs Eric K. Shinseki announced today that more than $2.2 billion in retroactive benefits has already been paid to approximately 89,000 Vietnam… Read More
- Disability Payments to Former Spouse? Sgt. Shaft | August 09, 2011 Courtesy of Military.com Dear Sgt Shaft: I am in the middle of a divorce after 18 years of marriage. I receive service-connected disability from the VA from when I was in the Army. My wife and I were not married… Read More
- For issues, e-mail specifics to our IT Manager, such as:
- Which browser were you using? Which version (this can typically be found under "Help" >> "About..." for the browser)?
- Which buttons, links, etc. were pushed just before/when the error came up?
- What did the error say? If there are any technical phrases, go ahead and put those into the e-mail if you can. Or attach a screenshot of the error.
- What date and time did the error occur?
- In which country are you located?
If you are interested in contacting our IT Manager, Brian Dorgan, for your IT needs, please visit his website at: www.SumTechBusinessSolutions.com
"I want to help businesses succeed. Contact SumTech Business Solutions if you need work done with databases, custom web applications, and other website needs." ~Brian Dorgan, VMW IT Manager and Owner, SumTechBusinessSolutions
Please contact our VMW Webmasters
Jeremy served as an infantryman in Iraq in 2004 with the 1/120th INF of the NC National Guard. Upon completion of his tour, he continued his education at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington where he graduated with a degree in Business Administration: Information Systems and Finance in May of 2007. Jeremy was medically discharged from the guard in November of 2006 . He is the Vice-President of his local VMW chapter. He currently resides in Wilmington, NC with his wife Emily.